I work at an adult store which unfortunately has viewing booths. The list that follows is something that I wish I could make every booth creeper sign, as they are all based on these things having happened repeatedly.
Rules of the Viewing Booths:
1) I don't want to touch, see, or be within 10 feet of your penis. So don't ask.
2) I don't want you to touch, see, or be within 10 feet of any part of my body. So don't ask.
3) I'm not interested in your creepy ass outside of work either. So don't ask.
4) If you come out to get more not-money, for the love of sweet Zombie Jesus, have your pants on and zipped.
5) Don't leave your used napkins, tissues, rags, empty lube containers, condoms, cock rings, socks, undershirts, or underwear on the floor. There's a trashcan back there in the middle of the room. Use it.
6) Per company policy, for liability reasons, it is men only in the booths. While I might personally find this discriminatory, I'm not going to get fired for letting your wife or girlfriend back there. Crudely offering to show me your wife or girlfriend's vulva will not change that.
7) Don't piss on the floor, in the trashcan, or anywhere else back there for that matter.
8) Those no smoking signs on all the walls and in every booth? Those mean NO GODDAMN SMOKING.
9) If you think your question is going to be offensive, it is. So don't ask.
I'll wrap this up with a short horror story:
Once an older man came in to use the booths. He was wearing skin-tight, sheer-enough-to-see-the-details-of-his-underwear, red shorts. He kept his money in his sock.
To get it out, he put his foot up on the counter, bulge facing me.