1. People nearly causing accidents for parking spots. Saw one person try to park in the same spot as the cart return thing. Now, in their defence, if a large SUV or something of the like parks next to it, it can be tricky to see if you are unfamiliar with the parking lot. But this person, in his fancy BMW, thought he was being slick by cutting someone off for it. His car did not look too pretty after that.
2. Someone ran over a cart that was left in the middle of the parking lot.
3. Saw someone harassing the Salvation Army door jingler person. I get that the little bell can be annoying if you hear it a lot, but the person is just doing their job. No reason to yell at the poor person. I brought the bell ringer a coffee and some chocolate chip cookies on my way out. McDonald's kind, so cost me all of $2 and change. Put the rest of my change from the $5 I used in the money pot. Sure it was my ciggy money, but figured it was better used that way. (Trying to quit anyways!)
4. While waiting in line, saw a young mother with a baby in the front of her cart. Child couldn't have been no older than 3. Baby didn't have the belt on and the mother was too busy on her cellphone. Baby stands up once, an employee warns the mother. Baby stands up twice, I warn the mother. Baby stands up a third thing and before I can say something again, baby takes a tumble right out of the cart. Baby hit her head on one of the end-cap shelves. Baby cut her head open. Lots of crying and screaming and blood. FINALLY the mother puts her phone away and starts screaming that she is going to sue the store for hurting her child. I stuck around to talk to the LP guys about it since I knew them from working in the same store once upon a time ago. Not sure if the mother is really going to sue, but pretty certain that baby needed some stitches in her head. (I know head wounds tend to bleed more, I had the first hand experience when my son busted his open on the corner of a sidewalk. Even if the baby didn't need stitches, the mother was recommended to take her baby to the ER. I really hope she did cause she hit her head pretty hard.)
5. When leaving, I had a car wait right when I stopped at my car to put the groceries in the trunk. There was a spot like...8 parking spots down, but he wanted mine because I managed to score a front row parking spot. I had a full, FULL, FULLLLLLL cart. Naturally it took me awhile, even though I was trying to hurry. I had to play tetris with my trunk and bags (I have a small trunk and 75% of it is taken up by a stroller.) Not even a minute into it, the guy starts honking at me and yelling at me to hurry up. And of course I always return my carts to the proper place. Parked kind of far from one, so I walked my happy ass back into the store to return it. Guy was still sitting there, fuming. 5 minute process...he could of parked in the other spot and been inside by then. Ugh! (I didn't even hurry up with the leaving part either, instead I got in my car, put seat belt on, drank a sip of soda, grabbed a ciggy and lit up, put the radio on a new station, THEN left. I'm horrible, I know, but still felt good.)
6. Lastly...it took me 10 mins to get out of the damn parking lot. Was...tiring!
Three hours later I make it home...Tank thought I got lost. (Even though I texted him stating I was on my way home, but he was too busy playing a video game with my son and letting my baby color on his arms.)
Let the holidays begin! (Though...my mom is already done Christmas shopping for the kids...been done since August!)