I will say first off, that this post is not inherently retailcentric. Rather it's a conversational/comment encouraging post so we can all get to know each other a little better...without revealing any of our retail idenities.
This is just for fun, I'd like to know more about all of you. I won't stalk you, I promise!
So, without further ado...
THE RHU READERS SURVEY! Whee!
1. What is your RHU alias? (I'm Spritzy...of course)
2. What type of store do you shop at the most? (I shop at craft stores a lot)
3. Name a store from which you would never-ever buy something again? (For me, it'd be Sears Home Appliance, they royally screwed us over)
4. If you could work for any other retail business, what would it be -a specific store or a general category? (I'd work at Hobby Lobby..I did in college and really liked it...it's nice that they're closed on Sunday and close at 8pm, so you get a weekend day and nights off)
5. What business has the best employees you've met? (At my local Target there's this awesome lady from Frankfurt, Germany...she has a really thick accent and is so friendly and always remembers even semi-regulars)
6. What business has the worst employees you've met? ( I'd go with Sears Home Appliance once again...since they treated us so poorly)
7. If Wolverine, Gandalf, and Chuck Norris waged an epic battle, who would win? (I choose Discord...because ponies)
8. What's your favorite color/food/movie/song? (Olivine, chicken tenders, The Number 23, Bacon Pancakes)
9. What is the best month of the year and why? (I like April, cause it's nice and cool and the flowers are blooming and there's often a lot of sunshine...and Easter)
10. How many boards would the Mongols hoard if the Mongol horde got bored? (42, because that's THE answer.)