1. If there is a CLOSED sign at my register, don't start unloading your items. If I'm busy doing something else (closing stuff) I will ask you to move to another register.
a) If there is a CLOSED sign don't put your stuff there and then when I don't notice you say: "Uh hello?" It's fucking closed! A 1st grader could read the sign.
2. After I've just called a cashier up via the sound system don't look at me and go: "Only one?! What's wrong with you!" Sorry gramps; you can calm your tits. I just paged someone to get the line down. We also have procedures for who goes up when.
3. DECIDE WHAT YOU WANT BEFORE YOU COME UP TO THE REGISTERS and GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER.
a) If you come up with 2 of your friends and can't decide between whose going to pay for what while you've stood there in line silently for a few minutes, go off to the side and when you finally do decide don't change it like 10 times. Not only will you get a mental dirty look from me and a slightly agitated tone. You'll also have about 10 pairs of eyes behind you giving you dirty looks.
b) If it's near closing and you have a budget. PLEASE stay within that budget instead of going up to the register and picking and choosing what to keep all the while changing your minds
4. For the 100th+time we DO NOT take Credit Cards! It's a dollar store and it's clearly marked in the register area as well as on the door when you come in that we don't take them.
a) In the event you only have credit cards to pay with just straight up tell us you aren't coming back so we don't hold your shit for you only to watch you get in your car and drive off only to never be seen again.
5. There are ears and eyes everywhere in the store, act like a crusty and condescendingly say to your friend that you need help but there's never any associates around and I will completely ignore you instead of helping you point out where the other sales associates are or even show you the item you're looking for despite being on my break.
6. If I'm in the middle of scanning your items, please don't ask me how much it is (Prices range for 0.69 - 3.00). If all the registers are in use I have no way of checking until someone else is finished.