Pet peeves. Pease feel free to add.
1. Someone calls us (a well-known shoe store) calling to "ask if you carry a certain shoe in the store" but never telling us right away what they are looking for.
Peeve 1.5 - That same person them making it harder than pulling teeth to get more info to help them. I.e.: color, style, etc...
2. Crusty drops/knocks something over an leaves it on the floor after looking at me to see if I noticed.
(In which case I ALWAYS go and fix it right in front of them. Usually staring at them the whole time.)
3. Crusty's child/children pick up and carry around merchandise, putting it down all over the store where it doesn't belong, with no reprimand.
3.5 - I say something politely to the child, while fixing their mess, and get GLARED at! (The nerve, and bad parenting skills, of people!!)
4. Having shoes waved in my face/thrust into my hands along with any variation of "Get me these in a size blah."
4.5 ESPECIALLY when they interrupt me talking with another customer!
5. People that wait til the day before or the day of them needing something. For example, " I'm flying up north tomorrow morning and need a good cold weather hiking boot." Good luck with that! This is Florida, there are not many places that will have those aside from camping or HIKING/outdoor stores! Go there and leave me alone.
6. People that ask a question then interrupt when you start to answer them.
8. Crustys getting upset that they can't get a full refund for really old/worn items.
9. Trying to get us to price match to eBay, amazon, or Zappos type sites.
10. Asking for discounts on clearance merchandise.
11. Trying to tell me how to do my.job.
11.5 OR trying to tell me things that I say are completely wrong. As though all my training and what all the podiatrists/orthopedists out there say is wrong.
12. People that stand wayyyy too close.
12.5 AND don't get the hint to back off when you continue to move away.
13. Smelly people. Is a shower that hard to manage? At least spray on some febreeze or something...
14. Too much cologne/perfume. Find a happy medium people!
15. Keep in mind crusty bitches, YOU came to ME for help. I'm telling you what you SHOULD do. Don't like it? There's the door.