« It Is Now Mandatory For Every Person To Open That Door and Find Out The Truth | Main | Okay, That Scared Me »



You can report it directly to the IRS, and there are probably some employment/whistleblower law groups to help you out there too.
When reporting try to get a copy of the forms they wanted you to sign.
Also, follow the three Ds! Times, places, names!


IRS or state/county department of taxation, whichever seems to be the source of the tax credits. Maybe even your local newspaper/television investigative reporters, too.

pizza jerk

well, for one, start looking elsewhere. any company willing to falsify records like that is obviously not looking out for it's employees, and they might pull something worse in the future. second, report them to the irs and the the stat level tax agency as well. also, make copies of the fraudulent paperwork, just to cover your own ass in case anything is investigated and the originals "mysteriously" disappear.

The comments to this entry are closed.