Yes, we want YOU to leave your Retail Hell Mark on RHU!!
Join the Underground antics!
Send us your hell to post: Pictures, Stories, Videos - whatever you got, Retail Slaves!
If you've told a customer off - tell us! Maybe you'll get a Retail Balls Award!
If you know of any retail news, articles, or videos you think would make a great RHU topic, give us a shout! We also want to hear your ideas!
I've received questions about what is, and what isn't acceptable RHU Fodder. To be honest, the lists would be extremely tedious to read through. The long and the short of it is; if it is retail related, send it in. Custys; coworkers; bosses; stupid corporate stuff; stories as an employee; or as a customer; recent or an old memory; it's all welcome.
We can't pay you for any of your submissions, but you can bask in the glory of being immortalized on the net in the depths of Retail Hell! Looking forward to hearing from you!
And remember it's only retail, sometimes it can suck so bad it's funny!
We are now getting lots of stories and will try to get everyone's submissions up quickly. If it's a short entry, it can go up faster. Longer stories take a while because we have to spread them out and regular bloggers get priority. Please be patient, we will eventually get it posted.
Thank you for making RHU so awesome!
SUBMISSION UPDATE ALERTS!!!!
1. Keep your story at a reasonable length. If your story is only two or three sentences long, it may not be posted because there just isn't enough story to share. Long stories take more time to format for the site and may end up delayed. Please feel free to contact me if you haven't heard back in over a month.
2. Use capitalization at the beginning of sentences and dialogue. I am getting a lot of submissions that have to be corrrected and it takes time. Also no small "i" - always use I. Try not to use text-type writing (LOL and symbols are okay.)
3. If you are posing a question to RHU please mention that in the email subject line. I will get it up faster.
4. If you need urgent advice from RHU please mention that urgent advice is needed.
5. Please don't use fancy fonts or color backgrounds. It's easier to translate on to the blog with just basic email text - or you can use RHU's font which is Verdana 10pt.
6. We want to protect the confidentiality of our submitters and the people who take part in your stories. Please do not put personal details in your submissions that are off topic or too specific. An example of this would be details on a family member's health or personal health problems that could be used to narrow down the face behind your RHU identity. If the information that you supply seems too detailed or specific, your story may be edited to remove these details.
SEND YOUR HELL TO: