Here's a few Pet Peeves for you:
1) The skeeball machine is not broken simply because it's only giving you two balls. You can play Skee ball with only one ball... and it's often only doing this because people kept either stealing or breaking the balls on peoples' skulls and there is either only one left or it's programmed to only give you one at a time.
2) Don't leave bubblegum on the triggers of shooting games. Do you WANT to spread mono? Also, that's disgusting!
3) Trash goes IN THE TRASH CAN.
4) If you want to play DDR and someone's playing, wait for the person on to finish first. Don't climb on and push them off.
5) Don't climb on the skeeball machine.
6) Don't track mud on the DDR machine. At least I HOPE that's mud, and not shit from the bathroom, that you mucked up the DDR machine with...
7) And for heaven's sake DON'T GET MUD ON THE GAMES!!!!! Especially the skeeball.
From Reddit: That's exactly what I heard in my head when I saw "Corn makes wiskey"
When I first saw this story I thought he was a full on N.A.T. But after seeing the interview it looks like the Feds went to crazy town over this. He genuinely seemed to have made a mistake! And almost had to pay for the most expensive refill ever! I can understand his confusion - at most places refills are free!
I don't go to church, because I don't believe the total value of my person should be based on what building I go to for a few hours 2-3 times a week.
That being said, this is my favorite thing to say to the religious nuts, "You follow the bible to the letter? Doesn't it say that if even one person in your city doesn't believe in God, you have to raze the whole place and kill everyone?"
My last religious freak, who had been ranting about gays going to hell, said, "Oh, that's the Old Testament. Jesus said to not worry about that."
My response: "Oh. Isn't Sodom and Gomorrah in the Old Testament, too?"
He stormed off. How dare I use the Bible to prove him wrong, apparently.
--Terah, The Gas Slave