My head is pounding.
1. If your bass is shaking the building, turn it down, you jackass. You are not impressing anyone and making me unable to perform my job because of your stupidity.
2. I am not selling to you without an ID, period. And do not send your girlfriend in here to do it for you, because the answer is still no. I don't care if you are a 'grown ass man with a full beard' you are still getting ID'd. It is a big deal, for I can go to jail, get fined, and lose my job. The law is on my side. And cussing at me is getting you no brownie points because the next time you come in, I will ID you again. Maybe if you were nice, I might have remembered you.
3. Treat me with respect if you want it. Golden rule we learned in grade school still applies.
4. My second assistant manager (in name only)... a girl who complains that the Market Manager doesn't like her, approved a sale I rejected. She is not supposed to do that. Why did I deny it? The birthdate on the ID was not readable. She does crap like this all the time and makes me look like an asshole. No wonder my MM doesn't like her. She also pulls rank on me constantly and it gets old. Don't ask someone to do something you won't even do.
5. No, I am not a stupid bitch because I had to ask you SIX times what you wanted before you would pay attention enough for me to get you what you wanted. Get off your damn phone for ten seconds and acknowledge me.
6. You come in with five people and buy beer, you bet your ass I am carding every single one of you.
7. I understand that if you go across the bridge, you can buy beer at 7am on Sunday. That is in another county. In this county, it doesn't start until noon and that cooler is not opening a second before then. Maybe a minute after if you want to be an ass.
Why do Sundays bring out the crazies?