Art & Amaretto here!
I have now experienced Retail Nirvana, the Way Things Should Be But Never Are.
Yesterday we started registration for fall classes. This is usually a zoo. Yet, somehow, during the entire course of the day:
* No one tried to argue with us about pricing.
* No one tried to argue with us about scheduling.
* Everyone cheerfully had their payment method ready.
* No one objected to providing basic contact information.
* Everyone was polite and chatted with us like we were human beings.
* Not a single person tried to get us to make an exception for their Talented Little Angel.
* Nobody at the counter got huffy if we had to answer the phone, and no one on the phone got huffy if we asked to call them right back.
* WE MADE A SHITLOAD OF MONEY! (Well, by our admittedly low standards, but still.)
Take heart, RHU-ers! Custys are capable of acting like evolved beings! I CAN DIE HAPPY I HAVE SEEN THE PROMISED LAND!