Scams and Scammers: Great Advice From a Cashier On How To Spot a Quick Change Artist
Shoe Department Hell: "Sir, those are some nice shoes you got on? That security tag is an interesting accessory, too."



Where the heck has SQUARE manhole covers?


I looks like there are two halves and it swings open in two directions. That design could still fail and allow the cover to drop down into the hole. It must be a valve access cover. A round cylinder top will never drop through the hole it covers.


Heh. Translation: "My life is flashing before my eyes, please come buy all my crap so I can fix this before they find out and possibly literally kill me"


Jofur, I don't think it's hinged, that's just the ridges on top. It looks too big for a valve access (Those, around here at least, are usually six inches or so), especially with that as wide as the car round area... I think it actually is a manhole, but with the tabs on the corners of the cover, it would prevent it going through the hole.

The comments to this entry are closed.