1. Working retail is basically like a vacation.
2. Nothing bad ever happens in retail.
andyslot / Via imgur.com
3. All the employees have to do is put stuff away.
cola-troll / Via reddit.com
4. And there's never that much stuff to put away.
TheGhoti / Via imgur.com
5. Because customers always put items back.
N7Muffin / Via imgur.com
6. None of the shoppers ever put anything in the wrong place.
sp4ce / Via reddit.com
7. Or treat the store like a giant trash can.
8. And if there is a mess, it's easy to clean up.
djwhowe / Via reddit.com
9. Working on Black Friday isn't even that scary.
Anniepha94 / Via reddit.com
10. Retail workers totally exaggerate how busy it gets.
AdamsGame / Via imgur.com
11. And everyone is always super nice to them.
mitchellwaldron / Via reddit.com
12. Nobody ever treats retail employees like free babysitters.
shaneincolor / Via imgur.com
13. Customers always respect the merchandise.
llamalaughter / Via imgur.com
14. Retail requires little to no effort.
HeyFemguriansIWillRateYourNudes / Via imgur.com
15. They just dump the merchandise onto the shelves.
16. There's zero skill involved.
pyrosmania / Via imgur.com
17. Retail workers never go the extra mile.
ahorsewithashoe / Via imgur.com
18. Their work is always appreciated.
19. It isn't frustrating for them at all.
20. There are no unexpected downsides to working retail.
WARNING: This image is graphic
21. And finally, none of them ever do anything to put a smile on a customer's face.
--Kat Angus, Buzzfeed